Drinking water can be produced from any natural source such as groundwater, lakes and rivers. Brackish water or even seawater
- Water is pumped from wells in underground aquifers or taken from surface water.
- The water withdrawn undergoes several types of treatment to make it fit for drinking.
- Minerals need to be added again to the treated water and taste can be designed with calcium, magnesium and iron content.
- Automated assembly line to fill and cap bottles, apply customized labels, and package cases for distribution, sale, and use.
- The bottling unit can also be delivered as a containerised solution.